Now that the nephew is back in school all day for four weeks it is easier to get on here and update. A ten year old constantly asking to play computer games every time you want to check your Facebook and email slows things a bit. Plus the unending requests to play spider solitaire and Harry Potter games.
I finally worked on getting my scrapbook supplies, photo albums, office supplies, and genealogy supplies sorted. A good portion of them got put into the cabinet they belong in. I still have a few boxes of stuff to go through. Numerous binders full of papers with notes, plus addresses, emails, phone numbers, etc. all on loose pieces of paper randomly thrown into whatever binder was handy at the time.
I'm hoping I can get everything sorted and organized while nephew is at school the next four weeks so I can get a lot of genealogy done this fall. July is almost half over and this week looks to be the hottest so far this summer. Temperatures of 109F on Wednesday, 110F on Thursday, 110F on Friday, and 111F on Saturday are predicted.
It will be time for indoor activities like watch movies, and tackling my boxes of stuff mentioned above. With plenty of ice in the freezer and drinks, I may even get around to taking the pictures off my camera and putting new ones on here as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment